We offer Four Star Guest Accommodation in Pateley Bridge, just 20 minutes away from Harrogate. Harefield Hall has 14 en-suite rooms, all are tastefully furnished and include the following:
- Flat screen TV with freeview
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities with biscuits
- Toiletries by Duck Island
- Hair dryer
- Fine cotton sheets
- Fluffy towels
- Free parking for all guests
- Complimentary WiFi access (Bar, Reception Lounge & some of the rooms – please ask on booking)
Small Rooms: Our smallest rooms, furnished with a double bed offer a very comfortable single occupancy stay.
Standard Rooms: Our standard double / twin rooms are designed and furnished to offer a comfortable stay for two.
Superior Rooms: Our most spacious rooms are furnished with a king size bed and have a comfortable seating space.
Rates are per room, per night including breakfast.
|Small Double, single occupancy||from £60|
|Small Double||from £70|
|Standard Double / Twin||from £85|
|Superior Double||from £95|
Breakfast Options: We have a wide range of breakfast options for you, rather than just the normal Full English –
- Full English Breakfast – Sausage, bacon, fried bread, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs & black pudding.
- Eggs Benedict – Two halves of English muffins, topped with ham, poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce.
- Crumpets – Served with half a grapefruit.
- Scrambled Eggs – On toast topped with smoked salmon.
- Breakfast Sandwiches – If you want to eat on the go.
All of these are served with a selection of cereals, toast with jams and tea & coffee. Should you have a preferred breakfast option that we do not list, please ask us in advance and we will do our best to source this in for you.
Dog Policy Please note we do not accept dogs in the bedrooms only in the bar area. If have any questions regarding this please call a member of our team for more details.